This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Increasing the Instant Asset Write-Off for Small Business Entities) Bill 2019; In Committee (3 Apr 2019)
“The question is that government amendments (1) to (18) on sheet QQ104 taken together moved by Senator Colbeck be agreed to. Question agreed to. Bill, as amended, agreed to. Bill reported with amendments; report adopted.”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Medicare Levy and Medicare Levy Surcharge) Bill 2019; Third Reading (3 Apr 2019)
“As no amendments to the bill have been circulated, I shall call the minister to move the third reading unless any senator requires that the bill be considered in Committee of the Whole.”
- Motions: Inheritance Tax (2 Apr 2019)
“I move: That the Senate— (a) notes that: (i) in a February 2017 speech, 'Progressive politics in the age of Trump', NSW Secretary of the Australian Manufacturing Workers Union, Mr Tim Ayers, who is also a member of the ALP's National Executive, supported the introduction of an inheritance tax, (ii) in an address to the National Press Club on 15 March 2017, the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 debates in the last year — average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 260 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)