This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Australian Labor Party Senator for Queensland
- Assistant Minister for Education (since 1 Jun 2022)
Assistant Minister for Regional Development (since 1 Jun 2022)
- Became a Senator on 1 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Anthony Chisholm speaks (no more than once per day)
- Condolences: Hayden, Hon. William George (Bill), AC (28 Nov 2023)
“I too associate myself with the remarks of the Senator Wong, Senator Birmingham and others who have made contributions about Bill Hayden as well. I wasn't going to list Bill Hayden's achievements as others have done but I do believe that no federal Labor figure out of Queensland has a more significant record of achievement in the federal parliament than Mr Hayden, so it is a phenomenal record...”
- Notices: Presentation (28 Nov 2023)
“I give notice in general terms under standing order 76 of my intention to move a motion on the next day of sitting relating to the routine of business.”
- Regulations and Determinations: Competition and Consumer (Gas Market Code) Regulations 2023; Disallowance (27 Nov 2023)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 177 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Anthony Chisholm speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 306 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)