This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Anne Urquhart
- Australian Labor Party Senator for Tasmania
- Became a Senator on 1 July 2011 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Anne Urquhart speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Documents: Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide (9 Mar 2023)
“I rise to speak to the motion to take note of the documents at No. 2 on page 6, on the defence and veteran suicide royal commission interim report. In relation to this, I just want to make a few short statements. Sadly, we know that the latest report found that 1,600 ADF members and veterans with service after 1985 died by suicide between 1997 and 2020. That reveals an additional 327 deaths...”
- Committees: Human Rights Joint Committee; Report (9 Mar 2023)
“On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights, I present Human rights scrutiny report 2 of 2023.”
- Committees: Education and Employment Legislation Committee; Additional Information (9 Mar 2023)
“URQUHART (—) (): On behalf of the Chair of the Education and Employment Legislation Committee, Senator Sheldon, I present additional information received by the committee in relation to its inquiry into the provisions of the Jobs and Skills Australia Bill 2022 and a related bill.”
More of Anne Urquhart's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 3 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Anne Urquhart speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 445 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Anne Urquhart's latest interest statementLast updated: 16 Feb 2023