This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Parliamentary Representation: Valedictory (30 Mar 2022)
“I would like to add my remarks to the comments that have been made by senators on this side and on the other side as well. I have worked in this place with Kim for 11 years, but, for the 20 years before that, I worked with Kim as an AMWU organiser and state secretary. I always remember that, during the time when Kim was in the portfolio of industry, manufacturing and science, he was a...”
- Condolences: Kitching, Senator Kimberley Jane Elizabeth (28 Mar 2022)
“I rise to make a short contribution to condolences for the late Senator Kimberley Kitching. My Tasmanian colleagues, Senators Carol Brown and Catryna Bilyk, have requested that my comments be attributed to them also. Kimberley joined the Senate on 25 October 2016 and was sworn in in November 2016, filling the vacancy created by Stephen Conroy's resignation in September that year. Following...”
- Business: Consideration Of Legislation (10 Feb 2022)
“Could we put the electoral bills separately, and the religious ones together?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 3 comments on this Senator's speeches — above average amongst Senators.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Anne Urquhart speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 432 times in debates — above average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)