This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Anne McEwen, former Senator
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Australian Crime Commission Amendment (National Policing Information) Bill 2015, Australian Crime Commission (National Policing Information Charges) Bill 2015; Second Reading (4 May 2016)
“On behalf of Senator Collins, I seek leave to incorporate her second reading speech on these Australian Crime Commission bills in Hansard. Leave granted.”
- Committees: Economics References Committee; Report (4 May 2016)
“I present an interim report of the Economics References Committee on nonconforming building products. Ordered that the report be printed. I move: That the Senate take note of the report. I seek leave to continue my remarks. Leave granted; debate adjourned.”
- Committees: National Broadband Network - Select Committee (4 May 2016)
“I present the final report of the Select Committee on the National Broadband Network, together with the Hansard record of proceedings and documents presented to the committee. Ordered that the report be printed. I move: That the Senate take note of the report. I seek leave to continue my remarks. Leave granted; debate adjourned.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 115 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 2 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 339 times in debates — average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)