This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Sport: Australian Football League (28 Sep 2022)
“From the perspective of an individual seeking redemption, it is by its very nature a deep longing for one's life to be made good through being engaged in a pursuit that is greater than oneself. In essence, it is seeking to renew oneself by a noble action in order to seek forgiveness from those you have wronged. I have followed with interest the public commentary regarding James Hird's journey...”
- Bills: Fair Work Amendment (Paid Family and Domestic Violence Leave) Bill 2022; Second Reading (28 Sep 2022)
“The debate is interrupted. Senator Cash, you will be in continuance.”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Lifting the Income Limit for the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card) Bill 2022; Third Reading (28 Sep 2022)
“Senator Pratt, I understand, conferring with the table staff, that it's not something on which I can advise from the chair. It's recommended that you approach the Clerk directly.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — above average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Andrew McLachlan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 30 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)