This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Senator Alex Antic
- Liberal Party Senator for SA
- Became a Senator on 1 July 2019 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Alex Antic speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Adjournment: COVID-19: Vaccination (21 Mar 2023)
“The previous four ABS provisional mortality statistics data releases revealed 15.1 per cent, 16 per cent, 17 per cent and 17.3 per cent increases in excess deaths above the baseline average. Clearly something serious—I would say 'catastrophic'—is occurring in Australia and in other parts of the world. And yet, strangely, the censorship industrial complex—namely, the...”
- Bills: Referendum (Machinery Provisions) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (20 Mar 2023)
“This government loves nothing more than signalling virtue about the importance of countering so-called disinformation—or is it misinformation? I get confused. The reason for this is that they view anything that contradicts the left-wing talking points such as the identity politics narrative or the need for the welfare state as disinformation—or is it misinformation? I'm still...”
- Matters of Urgency: Gender Dysphoria (20 Mar 2023)
“For any freethinking Australian it can be a challenge to navigate through the left-leaning propaganda when Australia's censorship industrial complex is pushing indoctrination to promote their own ideological agenda. In the last decade there has been a significant increase, in English-speaking countries, of adolescents identifying as transgender and pursuing medical and surgical interventions...”
More of Alex Antic's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Senators may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Senators.
- People have made 0 comments on this Senator's speeches — average amongst Senators.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Senator speaks — email me whenever Alex Antic speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 52 times in debates — well below average amongst Senators. (Why is this here?)
Register of Interests (What's this?)
Alex Antic's latest interest statementLast updated: 1 Mar 2023