Wednesday, 23 November 2022
- Emergency Response Fund Amendment (Disaster Ready Fund) Bill 2022, Family Assistance Legislation Amendment (Cheaper Child Care) Bill 2022; Returned from the House of Representatives (1 speech)
The President has received messages from the House of Representatives informing the Senate that the House has agreed to the amendments made by the Senate to the bills.
- High Speed Rail Authority Bill 2022; Second Reading (3 speeches)
I was in continuation before we got rudely interrupted by hard markers, which are an essential part of business in this place. Just to wrap up my remarks: before I was interrupted by the hard...
- High Speed Rail Authority Bill 2022; In Committee (39 speeches)
by leave—I move opposition amendments (1) to (5) on sheet 1679 together: (1) Clause 8, page 6 (line 22), after "relevant parties", insert "(including extensive consultation with local...
- Education Legislation Amendment (2022 Measures No. 1) Bill 2022; Second Reading (4 speeches)
It's a delight to be asked to provide a contribution to the debate on the Education Legislation Amendment (2022 Measures No. 1) Bill 2022 on behalf of the opposition, and to put our position on...
- Education Legislation Amendment (2022 Measures No. 1) Bill 2022; Third Reading (2 speeches)
As no amendments to the bill have been circulated, I shall call the minister to move the third reading unless any senator requires that the bill be considered in Committee of the Whole.
- Atomic Energy Amendment (Mine Rehabilitation and Closure) Bill 2022; Second Reading (1 speech)
The coalition supports the passage of the Atomic Energy Amendment (Mine Rehabilitation and Closure) Bill 2022. This bill is the culmination of work initiated by the former coalition government,...