Thursday, 2 September 2021
National Health Amendment (COVID-19) Bill 2021; In Committee
[by video link] I move amendment (1) on sheet 1422 standing in my name:
(1) Schedule 1, item 1, page 3 (after line 22), at the end of Part VIIIB, add:
132H Report on provision of COVID-19 vaccines and treatments from 1 July 2020
(1) The Minister must prepare a report on expenditure relating to the provision of:
(a) COVID-19 vaccines (including boosters); and
(b) treatments for COVID-19; and
(c) consumables related to the use of such vaccines and treatments.
(2) The report must include expenditure incurred by the Commonwealth within the period:
(a) starting on 1 July 2020; and
(b) ending on the day this section commences.
(3) The Minister must make the report publicly available on the Department's website within 30 days after the commencement of this section.
132J Monthly report on provision of COVID-19 vaccines and treatments
(1) The Minister must prepare a monthly report on expenditure relating to the provision of vaccines, treatments and consumables under section 132G.
(2) The Minister must make the monthly report publicly available on the Department's website within 14 days after the end of the month to which the report relates.