Thursday, 18 March 2021
- Education (2 speeches)
Before asking that general business notice of motion No.1078, on the value of education, be taken as formal, I ask that the name of Senator Davey be added to the motion. I, and also on behalf of...
- Trade with the European Union (9 speeches)
I move: That the Senate— (a) notes that: (i) Australia exported $20.5 billion of goods and $12.9 billion in services to the European Union in 2018-19, (ii) last week the European Parliament...
- Murray-Darling Basin (2 speeches)
I ask that general business notice of motion no. 1080, relating to farm efficiency projects, be taken as formal.
- New South Wales: Coal Industry (5 speeches)
I, and also on behalf of Senators McKenzie, Davey, McDonald and McMahon, move: That the Senate— (a) notes: (i) the New South Wales (NSW) coal industry has coexisted with the Hunter Valley...
- JobKeeper Payment, National Apology for Forced Adoptions: 8th Anniversary, Family and Domestic Violence, Education (6 speeches)
I seek leave to move general business notices of notice Nos 1074, 1075, 1076 and 1078 together and that they be determined without amendment or debate. Leave is granted.
- Murray-Darling Basin (8 speeches)
At the request of Senator Birmingham and pursuant to contingent notice, I move: That so much of standing orders be suspended as would prevent motion No. 1080 being moved immediately and...
- JobKeeper Payment (1 speech)
I'd like to have the government's opposition to general business notice of motion No. 1074 recorded.