Tuesday, 23 February 2021
- Workplace Relations: Food Delivery Industry (2 speeches)
At the request of Senators Bilyk, Sheldon, Gallacher and Sterle, I ask that general business notice of motion No. 1020 be taken as formal.
- Mental Health Services (2 speeches)
At the request of Senator Polley, I ask that general business notice of motion No. 1021 be taken as formal.
- Health Care: Fertility (4 speeches)
I move: That the Senate— (a) notes the launch of the YourIVFSuccess.com.au website last week which, for the first time, provides consumers with information about the success rates of each...
- Scrutiny of Delegated Legislation Committee (1 speech)
I, and also on behalf of Senator Carr, move: That the Senate— (a) notes that: (i) an essential function of the Senate is to scrutinise the law-making power that the Parliament...
- Job-ready Graduates Package (12 speeches)
I ask that general business notice of motion No. 1023 be taken as a formal motion.
- Environment: Beetaloo Basin (5 speeches)
I, and also on behalf of Senator Thorpe, move: That the Senate— (a) notes that: (i) approximately 90% of regional water demand in the Northern Territory is supplied by...
- JobKeeper Payment: Arts and Entertainment Industry (5 speeches)
I move: That the Senate— (a) notes: (i) it has almost been one year since COVID-19 physical distancing rules effectively shut down the arts and entertainment industry overnight,...
- Workplace Relations: Food Delivery Industry, Mental Health Services (7 speeches)
I seek leave to move motions 1020 and 1021 together, and that they be determined without amendment or debate. Leave not granted. I move: That so much of the standing orders be suspended as would...