Wednesday, 19 September 2018
- Procedure Committee; Report (1 speech)
I present the Procedure Committee's third report of 2018 on disorder outside formal proceedings and I move: That the Senate take note of the report. This report flows from the statement made by...
- Scrutiny of Bills Committee; Scrutiny Digest (2 speeches)
Before I deal with this one, I flag that hopefully I will be dealing with one other report at some point over the next hour. We're waiting on finalisation of that. On behalf of Senator Polley I...
- Community Affairs Legislation Committee; Additional Information (1 speech)
On behalf of the Chair of the Community Affairs Legislation Committee, I present additional information received by the committee on its inquiry into the provisions of the Social Services...
- Regulations and Ordinances Committee; Delegated Legislation Monitor (1 speech)
On behalf of the Chair of the Senate Standing Committee on Regulations and Ordinances, I present the Delegated Legislation Monitor No. 11 for 2018.
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights; Report (1 speech)
I present the 10th report of 2018 Human rights scrutiny report and seek leave to have the tabling statement incorporated in Hansard. Leave granted. The report read as follows— PARLIAMENTARY...
- Joint Standing Committee on Treaties; Report (1 speech)
I present the 182nd report Oil stocks contracts: Netherlands. I move: That the Senate take note of the report. Question agreed to.
- Legal and Constitutional Affairs References Committee; Report (5 speeches)
I present the report of the Legal and Constitutional Affairs References Committee on the allegations concerning the inappropriate exercise of ministerial powers with respect to the visa status of...
- Select Committee on the Future of Work and Workers; Report (1 speech)
I present the report of the Select Committee on the Future of Work and Workers, together with the Hansard recording of proceedings and documents presented to the committee, and move: That the...
- Membership (2 speeches)
The President has received letters requesting changes in the membership of various committees.