Wednesday, 22 August 2018
- Regulations and Ordinances Committee; Delegated Legislation Monitor (1 speech)
I present the Delegated Legislation Monitor No. 9 of 2018 of the Standing Committee on Regulations and Ordinances.
- Human Rights Committee; Report (1 speech)
(—) (): On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights, I present Report 8 of 2018: human rights scrutiny report. I seek leave to have the tabling statement incorporated...
- Treaties Committee; Report (5 speeches)
I present the 181st report of the Joint Standing Committee on Treaties, Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership. I move: That the Senate take note of the report....
- Scrutiny of Bills Committee; Scrutiny Digest (1 speech)
On behalf of Senator Polley, I present Scrutiny Digest No. 9 of 2018 of the Standing Committee for the Scrutiny of Bills, dated 22 August 2018.
- Human Rights Committee; Report (3 speeches)
by leave—In relation to Report 8 of 2018: human rights scrutiny report of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights presented earlier today by Senator Fawcett, I move: That the...