Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- Legislation Committees; Report (1 speech)
Pursuant to order and at the request of the chairs of the respective committees, I present reports on the examination of annual reports tabled by 31 October 2017.
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security; Report (3 speeches)
On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security, I present three reports of the committee as listed at item 15 on today's Order of Business and move: That the Senate...
- Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit, I present report No. 470, Defence Sustainment Expenditure, as well as the executive minutes and responses on various reports....
- Treaties Committee; Report (2 speeches)
(—) (): On behalf of Senator Fawcett, I present two reports of the Joint Standing Committee on Treaties as listed at item 15 on today's Order of Business. I seek leave to have the tabling...
- Community Affairs References Committee, Legal and Constitutional Affairs Legislation Committee, Public Works Committee; Government Response to Report (1 speech)
I present three government responses to committee reports as listed at item 15 on today's Order of Business. In accordance with the usual practice, I seek leave to have the documents incorporated...
- Constitutional Recognition of ATSIP, National Disability Insurance Scheme; Membership (2 speeches)
The President has received letters requesting changes in the membership of committees.