Tuesday, 5 December 2017
- Community Affairs References Committee; Additional Information (1 speech)
I present additional information received by the Community Affairs References Committee for its inquiry into the future of rugby union in Australia.
- Intelligence and Security Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security, I present the committee's report, Review of the listing of Islamic State East Asia as a terrorist organization under...
- Public Works Committee; Report (1 speech)
On behalf of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works, I present report No. 8 of 2017, Referrals made 2017.
- Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport References Committee; Report (4 speeches)
I present the interim report of the Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport References Committee on the integrity of the water market in the Murray-Darling Basin, together with the Hansard...
- Senate Publications Committee; Report (1 speech)
I present the report of the Standing Committee on Publications on the inquiry into the printing standards for documents presented to parliament. Ordered that the report be printed. Ordered that...
- Government Response to Report (3 speeches)
I present five government responses to committee reports as listed on today's Order of Business. In accordance with the usual practice, I seek leave to incorporate the documents in Hansard. Leave...
- Membership (2 speeches)
The President has received letters requesting changes in the membership of committees.