Wednesday, 6 September 2017
- Economics References Committee; Report (3 speeches)
I present an interim report of the Economics References Committee on non-conforming building products. Ordered that the report be printed. I move: That the Senate take note of the report. I rise...
- Report (1 speech)
Pursuant to order and at the request of the chairs of the respective committees, I present reports from the examination of annual reports tabled by 30 April 2017. Ordered that the reports be printed.
- Regulations and Ordinances Committee; Delegated Legislation Monitor (1 speech)
On behalf of the Chair of the Senate Standing Committee on Regulations and Ordinances, I present the Delegated Legislation Monitor No.11 of 2017. Ordered that the report be printed.
- Education and Employment References Committee; Report (1 speech)
I present the report of the Education and Employment References Committee on corporate avoidance of the Fair Work Act 2009 together with the Hansard record of proceedings and documents presented...
- Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights; Report (7 speeches)
On behalf of the Chair of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Human Rights, I present the ninth report of 2017, Human rights scrutiny report, and move that the report be printed. Ordered that...
- Scrutiny of Bills Committee; Scrutiny Digest (1 speech)
On behalf of Senator Polley, I present Scrutiny Digest 10 of 2017 of the Standing Committee for the Scrutiny of Bills. Ordered that the report be printed.