Thursday, 30 March 2006
by leave—I move:
- That, on Thursday, 30 March 2006:
- the hours of meeting shall be 9.30 am to adjournment;
- consideration of general business and consideration of committee reports, government responses and Auditor-General’s reports under standing order 62(1) and (2) shall not be proceeded with;
- the routine of business from not later than 4.30 pm shall be government business only;
- divisions may take place after 4.30 pm; and
- the question for the adjournment of the Senate shall not be proposed till after the Senate has finally considered the bills and items listed below, including any messages from the House of Representatives:
- Telecommunications (Interception) Amendment Bill 2006
- Family Law Amendment (Shared Parental Responsibility) Bill 2006
- Family Assistance, Social Security and Veterans’ Affairs Legislation Amendment (2005 Budget and Other Measures) Bill 2006
- Appropriation Bill (No. 3) 2005-2006
- Appropriation Bill (No. 4) 2005-2006
- Issues from the Advance to the Finance Minister as a final charge for the year ended 30 June 2005
- Cancer Australia Bill 2006.
Question agreed to.