This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Paid Parental Leave Amendment (More Support for Working Families) Bill 2023; Second Reading (28 Nov 2023)
“I second the amendment and reserve my right to speak.”
- Bills: Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Closing Loopholes) Bill 2023; Consideration in Detail (28 Nov 2023)
“I echo the sentiments of the member for North Sydney. She and I have been poring over this intermittently for the last several hours, trying to work through a very heavy stack of amendments. Again, I appreciate the engagement with the minister and his office. My question is more generalised. I think it's not only for members of this chamber to understand; I think members of the public would...”
- Bills: Counter-Terrorism Legislation Amendment (Prohibited Hate Symbols and Other Measures) Bill 2023; Second Reading (28 Nov 2023)
“As we awoke this morning, the newspapers were carrying a two-page advertisement from more than 600 prominent Australians—business, community and sporting leaders—decrying the increase in antisemitism in the seven weeks since the appalling Hamas terrorist attacks on Israeli communities. According to the organisers of the advertisement, there has been an increase of 482 per cent in...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Zoe Daniel speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 90 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)