This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Climate Change Bill 2022, Climate Change (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2022; Consideration in Detail (4 Aug 2022)
“DANIEL () (): In respect of the Climate Change Bill 2022, I move: (1) Clause 10, page 5 (lines 17 and 18), omit the note, substitute: Note: The achievement of a target involves reducing Australia's net greenhouse gas emissions to a level that is at or below the target. Accordingly, nothing in subsection (1) limits Australia's ability to reduce its net greenhouse gas emissions beyond 43% below...”
- Bills: Public Sector Superannuation Salary Legislation Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (4 Aug 2022)
“I would like to put on the public record a potential conflict of interest with regard to this legislation. Having worked for the ABC as a foreign correspondent and being posted overseas in rent-free housing in 2005 and 2006, from 2010 to 2013 in South-East Asia and from 2015 to 2019 in the United States, I would like to withdraw myself from this debate and to have it noted that if there is a...”
- Bills: Climate Change Bill 2022, Climate Change (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2022; Second Reading (3 Aug 2022)
“I rise today to speak to the Climate Change Bill 2022 as the representative of my community of Goldstein. I'm aware that some members of the Goldstein community will be disappointed with the legislated target of 43 per cent carbon emissions reduction by 2030. I agree with you. We need to do better than that. The science says we should be hitting higher targets. I went to the election...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Zoe Daniel speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)