This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Prohibiting Energy Market Misconduct) Bill 2019; Second Reading (23 Oct 2019)
“I rise to speak on the Treasury Laws Amendment (Prohibiting Energy Market Misconduct) Bill 2019. We've had 10 years of energy policy uncertainty and half a dozen failed attempts by both the government and the opposition to sort this out. As a result, household energy prices have ballooned by 56 per cent in the last decade, pushing many households around Australia into financial stress. The...”
- Adjournment: Manly Warringah War Memorial Park (22 Oct 2019)
“Sydney's Kakadu, an urban arc, a vital green lung of Sydney: all of these phrases have been used over the years to describe the natural beauty of the Manly Warringah War Memorial Park, known locally to us simply as Manly Dam. Located among the suburbs Manly Vale, North Balgowlah, Allambie Heights and Frenches Forest, this beautiful area of dense bushland and tranquil waters is cherished by...”
- Petitions: Climate Change (22 Oct 2019)
“by leave—I rise to present a historic petition signed by 404,538 fellow Australians, who are calling on their parliament to take urgent action on climate change. In doing so, I note the petition has been approved by the Standing Committee on Petitions. The petition read as follows— Petition Reason: The overwhelming majority of climate scientists around the world have concluded...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Zali Steggall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 16 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)