This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Bills: Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority Amendment (Sport Integrity Australia) Bill 2019; Second Reading (4 Dec 2019)
“Both sides of politics have spoken on the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority Amendment (Sport Integrity Australia) Bill 2019. I rise to speak on it as someone with a real understanding of some of the issues this bill is seeking to address. I very much know the importance of sport. It's absolutely been the cornerstone of my life since I was too young really to remember. To me, one of the...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Politics (4 Dec 2019)
“'The Australian Public's declining trust in politicians and in the political process'—How good is this topic, today of all days! On this day, when there are claims and counterclaims, secret deals to pass legislation, allegations in the media of foreign interference in our political system and ongoing concerns about parliamentarians' standards, it is timely to talk about the topic of...”
- Statements by Members: Petitions: National Disability Insurance Scheme (3 Dec 2019)
“On this the International Day of People with Disability I rise to present important petitions of 19,446 signatures of fellow Australians who are calling on their parliament to take urgent action to enable people with a disability over the age of 65 to get proper support. In doing so, I note the petitions have been approved by the Standing Committee on Petitions. I commend these petitions to...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Zali Steggall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 24 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)