This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Offshore Petroleum (Laminaria and Corallina Decommissioning Cost Recovery Levy) Bill 2021; Second Reading (30 Mar 2022)
“I rise to speak on the Offshore Petroleum (Laminaria and Corallina Decommissioning Cost Recovery Levy) Bill 2021 and cognate bill, the Treasury Laws Amendment (Laminaria and Corallina Decommissioning Cost Recovery Levy) Bill 2021. These bills will introduce a temporary levy on offshore petroleum production to recover the costs of decommissioning these oilfields and other associated...”
- Statements by Members: Beijing Winter Olympic Games (14 Feb 2022)
“I rise to congratulate the Australian winter Olympic team on their fantastic achievements in Beijing to date. The Olympics aren't over yet, but from an Australian perspective they've already had the most successful winter games ever. I congratulate Jakara Anthony, Scotty James, Jackie Narracott and Tess Coady, who have been amongst the medallists. We still have seven days to go. There are...”
- Bills: Renewable Energy (Electricity) Amendment (Cheaper Home Batteries) Bill 2022; Second Reading (14 Feb 2022)
“I second the motion and I'm delighted to be able to say that the Renewable Energy (Electricity) Amendment (Cheaper Home Batteries) Bill 2022 is a win-win policy. In short, this bill will amend the Renewable Electricity Act to make home battery installations eligible for small-scale technology certificates under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme. The SRES has been the centre of the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Zali Steggall speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 195 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)