This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Daintree Microgrid Project (30 Mar 2022)
“The Daintree microgrid project is signed, sealed and about to be delivered. I have fought tirelessly for this project for more than two decades and I am immensely pleased that the construction will start later this year. I could stand here for hours and talk about the microgrid project and the benefit of the hydrogen, but there is a long history in getting to this point. However, I just want...”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Cyclone and Flood Damage Reinsurance Pool) Bill 2022; Second Reading (17 Feb 2022)
“I rise to speak on the Treasury Laws Amendment (Cyclone and Flood Damage Reinsurance Pool) Bill 2022. I have to say, before the member for Kingsford Smith leaves the chamber: this hasn't been a nine-year journey. The first time we had the opportunity of fixing this catastrophe was back when I approached his Treasurer, Wayne Swan, 11 years ago, pleading with him to establish a reinsurance...”
- Bills: Religious Discrimination Bill 2021, Religious Discrimination (Consequential Amendments) Bill 2021, Human Rights Legislation Amendment Bill 2021; Second Reading (9 Feb 2022)
“I have to say to that there is no way in good conscience that I can support legislation that strips away people's religious rights or, for that matter, any other rights. It's the right of all Australians not to be discriminated against, including those of faith. Our society rightfully does not accept people being discriminated against on account of their gender, race, age or disability. Nor...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Warren Entsch speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 349 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)