This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Kowanyama Softball Competition (26 Sep 2022)
“I'm sure, Madam Deputy Speaker Chesters, you'll agree with me that it's important that we celebrate sporting events in our remote areas. Recently the remote Cape York community of Kowanyama held its Bob Sands Memorial Weekend. One of the significant events was the Kowanyama softball competition. For the second year running, it was coordinated by Tania Major, who was our 2007 Young Australian...”
- Statements by Members: Legacy Week (7 Sep 2022)
“Last Monday I attended the launch of Legacy Week, an event that was a first, in taking place at the HMAS Cairns base. It was a great opportunity to engage with the defence community and come together and celebrate Legacy Week. We all know that Legacy does some great work supporting veterans and their families, and I'd encourage all members to consider supporting Legacy if they haven't...”
- Constituency Statements: 2022 North Queensland and Northern Territory Restaurant & Catering Hostplus Awards for Excellence (5 Sep 2022)
“Last Monday, 29 August, my beautiful wife, Yolonde, and I had the pleasure of attending the 2022 Hostplus North Queensland and Northern Territory restaurant and caterers awards. This is the first time for a couple of years that the awards have been held. There was a little thing that crept into our society, called COVID, that had caused some delays. It was a fabulous evening, with plenty of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 1 comment on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Warren Entsch speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 351 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)