This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Stirling Electorate (30 Mar 2022)
“NELLY () (): To paraphrase Winston Churchill: democracy is the least-worst system of government. Since its foundation in ancient Greece, we still haven't found a better method of reflecting the public will in a peaceful and effective way. For those of us who enjoy the temporary privilege to hold the torch of democracy as elected leaders, this is an immense reward. Like all previous members...”
- Statements by Members: Child Abuse (28 Oct 2021)
“As a father, my very first priority is to the safety of my children. Indeed, the Morrison government is committed to the safety of all Australian children. This week, we delivered the first ever long-term national plan to protect children from the scourge of sexual abuse. I'm sure that we can all agree that all of us were shocked and appalled, and rightly so, at the findings of the Royal...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Climate Change (27 Oct 2021)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 93 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)