This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Mental Health (11 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for Veterans and Defence Personnel. Will the minister update the House on the action that the Morrison government is taking to support the mental health and wellbeing of defence personnel and veterans?”
- Statements by Members: Veterans: Employment (11 Sep 2019)
“Our ADF veterans have many skills and qualities to offer in the civilian workplace. As a result of their training and experience, veterans are extremely resilient and are creative problem solvers, and have exceptional work ethics and the priceless virtues of reliability and integrity. However, for some veterans, leaving the ADF and adjusting to mainstream life can be difficult. I would like...”
- Questions without Notice: National Security (10 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for Home Affairs. Will the minister update the House on how the Morrison government is delivering stability and certainty through a strong and consistent policy on border protection?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Vince Connelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)