This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Vince Connelly voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Questions without Notice: National Security (4 Dec 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for Home Affairs. Will the minister outline to the House how the Morrison government is building Australia's border protection resilience through its stable and certain policies, and is the minister aware of any alternative policies that would put our borders at risk?”
- Private Members' Business: Australian Defence Force Parliamentary Program (2 Dec 2019)
“Last week my colleague the hardworking member for Boothby in South Australia, Nicolle Flint, came up to me and said, 'Vince, I've just had the opportunity to drive a minitank.' After a few questions of clarification, I confirmed my suspicion that what the member for Boothby meant by 'minitank' was actually an M113 armoured personnel carrier or APC. I was familiar with the vehicle because, as...”
- Questions without Notice: Trade (2 Dec 2019)
“My question is to the Minister representing the Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment. Will the minister outline the Morrison government's achievements in trade policy and how the government will continue to work in a stable and certain way to address this issue of real importance to Australians?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Vince Connelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 15 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)