This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Liberal Party Representative for Brisbane
- Assistant Minister for Waste Reduction and Environmental Management (since 29 May 2019)
- Entered House of Representatives on 2 July 2016 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Trevor Evans speaks (no more than once per day)
- Committees: Public Works Joint Committee; Approval of Work (30 Mar 2022)
“On behalf of the Minister for the Public Service, I move: That, in accordance with the provisions of the Public Works Committee Act 1969 , it is expedient to carry out the following proposed work which was referred to the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works and on which the committee has duly reported to Parliament: Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority—Douglas Shoal...”
- Bills: Aboriginal Land Grant (Jervis Bay Territory) Amendment (Strengthening Land and Governance Provisions) Bill 2022; Second Reading (30 Mar 2022)
“I move: That this bill be now read a second time. The Australian government has worked with the Wreck Bay Aboriginal Community Council and the broader Wreck Bay community over a number of years to co-design the Aboriginal Land Grant (Jervis Bay Territory) Amendment (Strengthening Land and Governance Provisions) Bill 2022. The bill will: strengthen the council's governance structures; enhance...”
- Bills: Security Legislation Amendment (Critical Infrastructure Protection) Bill 2022; Third Reading (16 Feb 2022)
“EVANS (—) (): by leave—I move: That this bill be now read a third time. Question agreed to. Bill read a third time.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Trevor Evans speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 192 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)