This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Trent Zimmerman voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace. votes
- Voted very strongly against implementing refugee and protection conventions. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing funding for university education. votes
- Voted very strongly for decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing restrictions on gambling. votes
- Voted very strongly against encouraging Australian-based industry. votes
- Voted very strongly against increasing consumer protections. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Adjournment: City of Canada Bay Men's Shed (5 Dec 2019)
“I thank the member for Reid, and I warn the member for Bowman about the use of photography inside the chamber.”
- Adjournment: Morrison Government (5 Dec 2019)
“I thank the member for Lyons and wish him a merry Christmas too.”
- Constituency Statements: South Australia: Health Care (5 Dec 2019)
“The member for Werriwa?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Trent Zimmerman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 111 times in debates — below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)