This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Renewable Energy (17 Feb 2022)
“We all know the benefits of solar panels, backed by batteries, in reducing power bills and emissions. But I want to talk about another benefit, in the Casey electorate, where federal funding has committed to three solar resilient recovery centres. In times of storms, when there are power outages, which are quite regular in the Yarra Valley and the Dandenong Ranges, it is very difficult to...”
- Committees: Corporations and Financial Services Joint Committee; Report (16 Feb 2022)
“On behalf of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Corporations and Financial Services, I present the committee's report entitled Report on the 2020-2021 annual reports of bodies established under the ASIC Act. Report made a parliamentary paper in accordance with standing order 39(e).”
- Statements by Members: Casey Electorate: Security Cameras (14 Feb 2022)
“I rise today to pay tribute to the federal government's funding program for security cameras in our communities. These security cameras, which have been funded for a long period of time now, are making a real difference. When you switch these cameras on, you switch off crime, you detect crime, you deter crime, and it gives the community great confidence. In the electorate of Casey, new...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 277 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1390 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)