This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Tony Pasin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 386 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)