This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Social Security and Other Legislation Amendment (Self-Employment Programs and Other Measures) Bill 2022; Second Reading (26 Sep 2022)
“Before I begin my contribution on the Social Security and Other Legislation Amendment (Self-Employment Programs and Other Measures) Bill 2022, I want to say what a blessing it was to hear the member for Monash, someone who's been in this place on and off since 1990, speak about what is very much the long view. I don't know whether he will thank me for this—and I expect the member for...”
- Statements by Members: Rural Road Safety Month (26 Sep 2022)
“September is Rural Road Safety Month. Sadly, 2022 has been a terrible year on Australian roads. In fact, last year's national road toll was exceeded by July this year. Each year, rural and regional road deaths account for almost two-thirds of the national road toll. Unfortunately this includes constituents of mine in Barker, such as Izzy Hancock, who was taken from us far too soon. Izzy was...”
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii and Accession of His Majesty King Charles Iii: Address (23 Sep 2022)
“The people of Barker have honoured the Queen's life of service with tributes and memories shared throughout the region. I've read many of these in local newspapers, and I've heard stories on local radio stations as I've driven around the electorate over the past fortnight. I've spoken to so many people in the community, particularly as they've come to leave their condolences at my offices in...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Tony Pasin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 337 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)