This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Matters of Public Importance: Commonwealth Integrity Commission (16 Feb 2022)
“I'm grateful that the member for Wentworth is here, because I want to refer to the former member for Wentworth. It might not surprise people in this place that the former member for Wentworth and I didn't agree on much. But I've got to say I agreed with his assessment of the member for Isaacs. I remember the member for Wentworth came into the place regularly, and he'd say, 'The Member for...”
- Statements by Members: Barker Electorate: Mental Health (16 Feb 2022)
“I've spent a lot of time in this chamber in recent months—indeed, years—speaking about the need to improve mental health services in the regions. Today I take that cause up again, specifically on behalf of young people living in the Barossa. Our government is undertaking the largest single expansion of the headspace network, creating an additional 51 new services and bringing the...”
- Bills: Electoral Legislation Amendment (Foreign Influences and Offences) Bill 2022, Electoral Legislation Amendment (Authorisations) Bill 2022, Electoral Legislation Amendment (COVID Enfranchisement) Bill 2022; Second Reading (16 Feb 2022)
“Before the House this morning are three bills: the Electoral Legislation Amendment (Foreign Influences and Offences) Bill 2022, the Electoral Legislation Amendment (Authorisations) Bill 2022 and the Electoral Legislation Amendment (COVID Enfranchisement) Bill 2022. It's fair to say that one involves technical amendments, one operational and one fundamental, and I will deal with them in that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Tony Pasin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 331 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)