This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Herron, Hon. Dr John Joseph, AO (3 Apr 2019)
“I rise to honour the life of former senator John Herron, who yesterday in the House of Representatives chamber was generously eulogised, in particular by the Prime Minister. I want to make three points about the late great John Herron. First, he was a fine family man and he often said that his 10 children were by far his greatest achievement. Given all the other things that he did in his...”
- Ministerial Statements: Closing the Gap (19 Feb 2019)
“It is good to follow the member for Barton. It is also good to see that there are number of strong Indigenous voices in this parliament. It is a sign of how far we have come, as a country, that that is the case. Obviously, we have got further to go, but we have come a long way. Modern Australia has an Indigenous heritage, a British foundation and an immigrant character. Indigeneity is one of...”
- Constituency Statements: Warringah Electorate: Northern Beaches Tunnel (19 Feb 2019)
“It doesn't matter what you are in this place or how far you might rise, we are all local members first and foremost, and our constituencies expect us to deliver. They want us to do the right thing by them. I've often said that my constituency of Warringah is the best place in the world to live—until, of course, you want to go somewhere else. That's when you get stuck in some of the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 25 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 288 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1333 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)