This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Private Members' Business: Education (14 Feb 2022)
“[by video link] Australia's education, skills and training systems are important for our country's foundation. Education and training lays the groundwork for strong economic growth and creates pathways for more jobs, skilled and experienced workers, and stability across the nation. The Morrison government recognises that young Australians have been heavily impacted by COVID-19 lockdowns,...”
- Questions without Notice: Taxation (9 Feb 2022)
“[by video link] My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer remind the House of the Morrison government's strong record of helping families and small businesses keep more of the money they earn through tax cuts? How are the Morrison government's tax reforms securing Australia's economic recovery, and is the Treasurer aware of any alternative approaches?”
- Statements by Members: Longman Seniors Expo (1 Dec 2021)
“There are many organisations, charities, groups and businesses in my electorate of Longman that offer great support services and advice to our senior residents on a range of matters from health to retirement. However, we identified that it can be a bit challenging for some older people in our community to access the essential supports and services that are available to them, so my team and I...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Terry Young speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 75 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)