This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Morrison Government (1 Aug 2019)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. Will the Prime Minister outline how the Morrison government has demonstrated in this parliament that it is on the side of the Australian people? Have there have been any alternative approaches on display?”
- Adjournment: Longman Electorate: Community Services (1 Aug 2019)
“Across the electorate of Longman we have many wonderful community groups and not-for-profit organisations who are actively working tirelessly every day and sometimes all day to give back to our community and the people who live in it. Whether it's holding a community event to raise money for a good cause or providing a service to a local family in need, I've always been left inspired by what...”
- Questions without Notice: Budget (31 Jul 2019)
“My question is to the Treasurer. Will the Treasurer inform the House how the Morrison government is on the side of all Australians by returning the budget to surplus and getting more people into work? Is the Treasurer aware of any alternative policies?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Terry Young speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)