This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Grievance Debate: Domestic and Family Violence, Hairdressers with Hearts (10 Sep 2019)
“I'd like to share with you tonight some disturbing facts. In Australia, on average, one woman a week is murdered by her current or former partner. In 2018, 69 women and children were killed as a result of domestic violence. One in six Australian women have been subjected to physical or sexual violence by a current or previous partner since the age of 15. That is 1.6 million women. One in four...”
- Questions without Notice: Pensions and Benefits (10 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for Health. Will the minister update the House on how the Morrison government's stable and certain approach to welfare is helping Australians facing drug and alcohol addiction get back into employment?”
- Statements by Members: Fishability QLD (10 Sep 2019)
“Today I would like to speak with you about a fantastic initiative called Fishability QLD. It was founded by Emma Dyson. As a former support worker, it was Emma's love of fishing and working with the vulnerable that inspired her to start Fishability QLD three years ago. This great not-for-profit organisation does so much to support people in the community who are disadvantaged physically,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Terry Young speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 5 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)