This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements on Indulgence: Ukraine (30 Mar 2022)
“Recently, I attended the Ukrainian church in my electorate. It's a small church in Woolloongabba. I attended alongside the state member for Greenslopes, Joe Kelly MP, and Queensland minister Leanne Linard. Senator Anthony Chisholm was with us. Also in attendance was Australia 's Governor-General, who had come to this small church in Woolloongabba in my electorate, as we all did, to stand in...”
- Statements on Indulgence: New South Wales: Floods, Queensland: Floods (30 Mar 2022)
“Communities in my electorate were also among those affected by the deluge and the floods at the end of February and the beginning of March this year. Homes and businesses in Hill End, West End, South Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, Norman Park, Coorparoo, Stones Corner, Hawthorn, Bulimba, Morningside and other areas were all affected by the rain bomb, as it's been called, and by the floods that...”
- Questions without Notice: Queensland Floods (30 Mar 2022)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. Yesterday I raised the predicament of the Khan family in my electorate, who had one member approved for a flood relief payment and others rejected. They were without power for 27 days. I provided further information to the Prime Minister's office as requested. Can the Prime Minister confirm that instead of providing further assistance, his government is...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Terri Butler speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 359 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)