This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Teresa Gambaro, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bills: Social Services Legislation Amendment (Interest Charge) Bill 2016; Second Reading (17 Mar 2016)
“I rise to speak to the Social Services Legislation Amendment (Interest Charge) Bill 2016. I welcome this piece of legislation, and I thank the minister for the incredible work that he has done in this bill and the cost savings that it will provide. As this is one of my last opportunities to speak in this House, I would like to take the time to reflect on my 18 years in federal parliament. It...”
- Statements by Members: Brisbane Electorate: Stronger Communities Program (17 Mar 2016)
“I o speak today about the Stronger Communities Program which is in the process of being finalised in my electorate of Brisbane. The program has funded capital works for not-for-profit organisations. It has been an absolutely wonderful program, connecting the community to government, and I very much hope to see it continue into the future. Among the very successful candidates have been the...”
- Delegation Reports: Australian Parliamentary Delegation to United Kingdom and Germany (17 Mar 2016)
“by leave—I present the report of the Australian Parliamentary Delegation to the United Kingdom and Germany from 26 October to 5 November 2015, and seek leave to make a short statement in connection with the report. Leave granted. It was my great privilege to lead this delegation, which also comprised the member for Parkes, Mr Coulton MP; Senator Carr; and Senator Fawcett. The delegation...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 3 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 270 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)