This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Aviation Industry (11 Sep 2023)
“Why don't they fight for Australian jobs?”
- Questions without Notice: Climate Change (11 Sep 2023)
“ERSEK (—) (): I think I've had pretty much the same question each week recently. Perhaps I'll go into some of the details about how these decisions are made. I've been very clear with the parliament about our government's determination to achieve net zero in Australia. I've made very clear the measures that we're taking: a target of 82 per cent renewable energy and the fact that we are...”
- Questions without Notice: Makarrata Commission (8 Aug 2023)
“Is that really the biggest issue?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 10 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 104 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Tanya Plibersek speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 667 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)