This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Tania Lawrence MP
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Hasluck
- Entered House of Representatives on 21 May 2022 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Tania Lawrence speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Statements by Members: 10th Light Horse Regiment (23 Mar 2023)
“On Sunday 12 March, I represented the Minister for Veterans' Affairs at Guildford, in my electorate of Hasluck, to commemorate the 10th Light Horse Regiment with the unveiling of an emotionally charged statue of a soldier with his trusty steed, guiding the horse through knee-deep mud. The 10th Light Horse was raised in Guildford in 1914. It was the only light horse regiment recruited in...”
- Adjournment: Hasluck Electorate (23 Mar 2023)
“Flying from Perth to Canberra on Sunday last week, I was fortunate to share a flight with the great singer-songwriter Paul Kelly. He was on his way home from performing in Perth at the Red Hot Summer Tour. Along with other Aussie icons like Bernard Fanning, Missy Higgins and Mark Seymour, he got to perform to a terrific crowd at the Sandalford winery, which happens to be in my electorate of...”
- Questions without Notice: Waste Management And Recycling (22 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for the Environment and Water. Why is Australia so far behind on our national recycling targets? How is the Albanese Labor government cleaning up the mess it inherited on the environment from those opposite?”
More of Tania Lawrence's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Tania Lawrence speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 36 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)