This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Climate Change (4 Aug 2022)
“I wish to acknowledge and celebrate with the thousands of people I met while campaigning in Hasluck who took the time to express just how important climate action is to them, as it is to me. These constituents, alongside community groups, like the Perth Hills Climate Interest Group and the Nature Reserves Preservation Group, are actively raising awareness of the need to act, as we have done...”
- Statements by Members: Hasluck Electorate: Environment (2 Aug 2022)
“I congratulate you, Deputy Speaker Claydon, on your new position. I rise today to inform the House of a passionate community volunteer group in my electorate of Hasluck: Save Perth Hills. Save Perth Hills are absolutely committed to fighting for their local community, the environment and the many species that inhabit the region. Of particular concern to Save Perth Hills is the proposed North...”
- Governor-General's Speech: Address-In-Reply (28 Jul 2022)
“Here I stand on this hill, a newly elected member of this place, the Australian House of Representatives; the member for Hasluck; a representative. What is that? What is a representative? It is audacious, surely, to claim to represent 150,000 souls, even perhaps to represent anyone other than ourselves. What gall we have and yet here we are. Of course, it is a privilege and an honour. The...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Tania Lawrence speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)