This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Social Security and Other Legislation Amendment (Supporting the Transition to Work) Bill 2023; Second Reading (14 Nov 2023)
“I'm really pleased to rise to speak to the Social Security and Other Legislation Amendment (Supporting the Transition to Work) Bill 2023 because it is going to make a difference on the one hand to pensioners, and on the other hand to a whole lot of welfare recipients who get caught in this in-between place when they're finding their first bit of work and still trying to keep themselves...”
- Questions without Notice: Energy (14 Nov 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Climate Change and Energy. How is the Albanese Labor government helping to ease pressure on families by working to deliver cleaner, cheaper energy? What approaches has the government rejected?”
- Statements by Members: Youth Voice in Parliament Week (13 Nov 2023)
“I'm very pleased to read out part of a speech prepared for the Raise Our Voice competition, written by Cathy Gao from the Hawkesbury, about how to make Australia a better place for future generations. She says: Imagine a future where all students can apply what they have learned. Many more people can be inventors and scientists, discovering, creating, and using the power of knowledge to fix...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 131 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Susan Templeman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 507 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)