This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Workplace Relations (4 Apr 2019)
“I stand here against this antiworker government and their agenda. As the member for Moreton said previously, him and I sat with a couple members of the metalworkers' union recently and heard about this Esso dispute. For more than 652 days—in fact, 652 days, 12 hours and 31 minutes—these workers have been on a picket line. They had a new enterprise agreement, signed by five people...”
- Constituency Statements: Morrison Government (4 Apr 2019)
“Today is almost certainly the last sitting day of this 45th Parliament, and under the Liberals—under Prime Minister Turnbull and under Prime Minister Scott Morrison—these last three years have been nothing short of chaotic. Of course, in the years before that, under Prime Minister Abbott, they weren't much better either. Year after year, budget after budget, our community has been...”
- Statements by Members: Budget (3 Apr 2019)
“What a disappointment last night was. It was another Liberal budget where Longman has been left behind by the same Liberal cuts. After six years of Liberal cuts and chaos, what we saw was Prime Minister Scott Morrison's last chance. It was his last chance to reverse the cuts to services that my community relies upon—to reverse the millions of dollars they've slashed from our local...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 18 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 110 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)