This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Stuart Henry, former Representative
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Stuart Henry voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly against increasing competition in bulk wheat export. votes
- Has never voted on regional processing of asylum seekers. votes
- Voted very strongly against restricting foreign ownership. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing investment in renewable energy. votes
- Voted very strongly for privatising government assets. votes
- Voted moderately for stem cell research. votes
- Voted moderately against increasing Aboriginal land rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against extending government benefits to same-sex couples. votes
- Voted very strongly for increasing availability of abortion drugs. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Higher Education Support Amendment (Extending Fee-Help for Vet Diploma and Vet Advanced Diploma Courses) Bill 2007: Second Reading (20 Sep 2007)
“I continue my speech from yesterday on the Higher Education Support Amendment (Extending FEE-HELP for VET Diploma and VET Advanced Diploma Courses) Bill 2007. The Australian government pays the amount of the loan directly to a student’s education provider. Students then repay their loans through the taxation system once their income rises above the minimum threshold. Voluntary...”
- Higher Education Support Amendment (Extending Fee-Help for Vet Diploma and Vet Advanced Diploma Courses) Bill 2007: Second Reading (19 Sep 2007)
“It has certainly been interesting sitting here listening to the member for Rankin, and I guess there are a number of areas where I could perhaps agree with him. I could agree with him that there is absolutely nothing wrong with having two streams of education—an academic stream and a vocational stream—and it is also good to see that this is a good piece of legislation. But some of...”
- Adjournment: Smith Family: Learning for Life (17 Sep 2007)
“I wish to pay tribute tonight to a truly wonderful child education arrangement in Australia called the Learning for Life program initiated and developed by the Smith Family. We are constantly bombarded with requests to sponsor children in danger all over the world—a very worthy cause indeed. However, there is no shortage of kids who need our help in our own backyard. The Smith Family...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.