This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Steve Georganas MP
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Adelaide
- Entered House of Representatives on 9 October 2004 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Steve Georganas speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Matters of Public Importance: Albanese Government (23 May 2023)
“The discussion has now concluded.”
- Questions without Notice: Cybersecurity (22 May 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Financial Services. Australians lost $3 billion to scams in 2022. What is the Albanese Labor government doing to end a decade of neglect and to fight back against scammers to protect Australians from the threat of scams?”
- Private Members' Business: Budget (22 May 2023)
“The cost of living certainly is a very serious issue. We, as a Labor government, hit the ground running, and we're committed to the promises that we made, to ensure that we lift that burden of the cost of living. You would have seen actions in this last Albanese Labor government budget by the Treasurer. The government understands that the rising cost of living is having a serious impact on...”
More of Steve Georganas's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Steve Georganas speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 672 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)