This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Juukan Gorge (30 Nov 2022)
“I begin by recognising that this parliament meets on the home of the Ngunawal and Ngambri people. I acknowledge the traditional owners of the land and pay my respects to their elders past and present. On Thursday last week, the Minister for the Environment and Water tabled our response to the report by the Joint Select Committee on Northern Australia on their inquiry into the destruction of...”
- Bills: Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Reform (Closing the Hole in the Ozone Layer) Bill 2022, Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (Import Levy) Amendment Bill 2022, Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas (Manufacture Levy) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (30 Nov 2022)
“I rise to support the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Reform (Closing the Hole in the Ozone Layer) Bill 2022 and important cognate bills. These bills are important components of things that will help Australia reduce our hydrofluorocarbons in the atmosphere. And, importantly, they will help us meet our recently introduced emissions reductions targets. There are many...”
- Condolences: Newton-John, Dame Olivia, AC, DBE (29 Nov 2022)
“On 8 August all Australians mourned the very sad passing of Olivia Newton-John, and I'm sure we all continue to miss her. She touched every Australian's life. She was an Australian icon. She died after a long battle with cancer. She was first diagnosed with cancer in 1992. Since then, she'd been a tireless fighter. She not only fought the disease privately, but put her dedication and fame...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Steve Georganas speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 658 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)