This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Steve Georganas MP
- Australian Labor Party Representative for Adelaide
- Entered House of Representatives on 9 October 2004 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Steve Georganas speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Questions without Notice: Aukus (23 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Deputy Prime Minister. What is the importance of Australia's future submarine capability to regional security?”
- Bills: Safeguard Mechanism (Crediting) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (22 Mar 2023)
“I rise to support this Safeguard Mechanism (Crediting) Amendment Bill 2022, and I'd urge all colleagues in this place to support this bill, because this is very important. It is important that we meet our emissions reduction targets, and this safeguard mechanism is central to that policy. Labor made a commitment in opposition, during the campaign, that we would reduce emissions and have...”
- Bills: Safeguard Mechanism (Crediting) Amendment Bill 2022; Second Reading (21 Mar 2023)
More of Steve Georganas's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 5 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Steve Georganas speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 669 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)