This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Paid Parental Leave Amendment (More Support for Working Families) Bill 2023; Second Reading (28 Nov 2023)
“I rise to support the Paid Parental Leave Amendment (More Support for Working Families) Bill 2023. We're the first government in Australia's history with a majority of women in our ranks. As the finance minister and Minister for Women has often said, we know equality for women is not just an add-on or a nice-to-have; it's absolutely crucial for our economic prosperity. That's why, in our...”
- Grievance Debate: Blair Electorate: Health Care (28 Nov 2023)
“In the area of health, there is no greater priority for the Albanese Labor government than rebuilding general practice, and that's why the centrepiece of the May budget was a commitment to strengthening Medicare, with $6.1 billion of initiatives, including a tripling of the bulk-billing incentive, the largest investment in bulk-billing in the history of Medicare. This historic investment is...”
- Bills: Counter-Terrorism Legislation Amendment (Prohibited Hate Symbols and Other Measures) Bill 2023; Second Reading (28 Nov 2023)
“There are two experiences that I recall, as a politician in this place on overseas trips, that really struck me and really affected me. The first one was visiting Yad Vashem, which is of course Israel's national Holocaust museum, a place dedicated to the memory of the victims of the Holocaust—to preserve the memory of those Jewish people who were murdered by the Nazi regime in Germany...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 11 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Shayne Neumann speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 988 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)