This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Sharon Grierson, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Committees: Human Rights Committee; Report (26 Jun 2013)
“Thank you, member for Scullin, and I think it is fair to say that the parliament very much appreciates the work and achievements of the newly formed, but long needed, committee, and that we take pride in its dedication.”
- Bills: Infrastructure (Priority Funding) Amendment Bill 2013; Second Reading (24 Jun 2013)
“Is the motion seconded?”
- Delegation Reports: Parliamentary Delegation to Papua New Guinea (24 Jun 2013)
“I present the report of the Australian Parliamentary Delegation to Papua New Guinea, 8 April to 13 April 2013. From 8 to 13 April this year I was privileged to lead the Parliamentary Delegation to Papua New Guinea. The purpose of the visit was to allow Australian parliamentarians to engage with the parliament of Papua New Guinea around issues of mutual importance to our longstanding...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 225 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)