This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Bills: Crimes Legislation Amendment (Ransomware Action Plan) Bill 2022; Second Reading (17 Feb 2022)
“The question is that the resumption of the debate be made an order of the day for the next sitting. Question agreed to. Debate adjourned.”
- Private Members' Business: COVID-19: Morrison Government (14 Feb 2022)
“Is the motion seconded?”
- Private Members' Business: Australia-Poland Diplomatic Relationship: 50th Anniversary (14 Feb 2022)
“The time allotted for this debate has expired. The debate is interrupted and the resumption of the debate will be made an order of the day for the next sitting.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 2 comments on this Representative's speeches — above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sharon Bird speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 508 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)