This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Hawke Electorate: Roads (27 Nov 2023)
“RAE () (): Every day, more than 86,000 vehicles travel the Western Freeway between Melton and Caroline Springs. Our community rely on it to get them to work or school and home to their loved ones. During the federal election, as the Labor candidate for Hawke, I committed that an Albanese government would kickstart the Western Freeway upgrade with the necessary business case works. It needs to...”
- Questions without Notice: Vocational Education and Training (16 Nov 2023)
“My question is to the Minister for Skills and Training. How is the Albanese Labor government increasing access to skills and training for Australians, after a decade of neglect?”
- Ministerial Statements: Vocational Education and Training (16 Nov 2023)
“Melton, in the heart of my electorate of Hawke, is now officially the fastest-growing area in the whole country with an annual population growth of 6.42 per cent. We've got one of the youngest regions in Australia, with 53 per cent of residents aged under 35. Over 73 per cent of our local workers leave the area to access employment every day, and this will only continue to grow if we are...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sam Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 67 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)