This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Questions without Notice: Skills and Training (2 Aug 2022)
“My question is to the Minister for Skills and Training. After a decade of inaction we are experiencing a skill shortage crisis in Australia. How will the Albanese Labor government address acute skills shortages?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sam Lim speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)