This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Condolences: Arnold, Constable Matthew, Dare, Mr Alan, McCrow, Constable Rachel (15 Dec 2022)
“No-one should ever go to work and not come home—no-one. The atrocity that happened to four of our young, capable, dedicated police officers, who had committed themselves to serve our community, should never have happened. My heart aches for the two police officers and one member of the public who have passed. My thoughts are with the officers who survived this tragedy, who will bear...”
- Statements by Members: Temporary Protection Visas, Safe Haven Enterprise Visas (1 Dec 2022)
“We know the words 'temporary protection visa' and 'safe haven enterprise visa', but we might not know the experience behind these words. I want to paint the picture of what a person who has been issued one of these visas under the previous government is experiencing. They experience trauma, having fled prosecution. They experience grief, having been separated from their loved ones. They...”
- Adjournment: Tangney Electorate: Indian Society of Western Australia (1 Dec 2022)
“I would like to acknowledge an important group within my community: the Indian Society of Western Australia, or ISWA. Incorporated in 1972, ISWA is a non-profit organisation with its headquarters in my electorate of Tangney. From its humble beginnings 40 years ago, ISWA has grown to a peak body of nearly 100 member associations. The Indian community is among the fastest-growing immigrant...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sam Lim speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 11 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)