This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Nicholls Electorate: Albanese Government (30 Nov 2023)
“I thought I might take the opportunity to sum up the year and how things that have happened in this place have affected my electorate. My electorate had a tough start to the year, because there was a lot of flooding last year and some hailstorms that damaged the fruit crops. But I must say with disappointment—and I don't take any joy in reporting this, but—I don't think the...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Albanese Government (28 Nov 2023)
“And they couldn't care.”
- Bills: Primary Industries (Excise) Levies Bill 2023, Primary Industries (Customs) Charges Bill 2023, Primary Industries (Services) Levies Bill 2023, Primary Industries Levies and Charges Collection Bill 2023, Primary Industries Levies and Charges Disbursement Bill 2023, Primary Industries (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Bill 2023; Second Reading (15 Nov 2023)
“I rise to speak on the Primary Industries (Excise) Levies Bill 2023 and cognate bills. These bills are the culmination of a lengthy process started by the coalition to streamline and simplify the levy system that underpins primary industry in Australia, including in the electorate of Nicholls that I represent. In 30 years of operation, the levy system has allowed farmers to collectively pay...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sam Birrell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 58 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)