This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Private Members' Business: Freedom of Speech (11 Sep 2023)
“Misinformation, disinformation—the facts may be false, but the consequences are real. We live in a world now where it is getting harder and harder to discern fact from fiction, and it's having a profound impact on our lives. The COVID-19 pandemic was a challenge on two fronts. It was a once-in-a-generation challenge to our healthcare systems across the world, and some remarkable...”
- Private Members' Business: Housing (11 Sep 2023)
“What an interesting contribution from the member for Deakin. If I were him, I would probably be hiding in shame, given my track record as the former minister for housing and homelessness. He failed to do anything in the nine years that the coalition government was in power. We are now in one of the most unaffordable housing positions this country has ever seen. That is because of successive...”
- Questions without Notice: Wages (11 Sep 2023)
“My question is to the Treasurer. How is the Albanese Labor government working to get wages moving again? And what policies have been rejected?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Sally Sitou speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 43 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)