This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Adjournment: Bushfire Recovery Grants (16 Feb 2022)
“It is only in the last couple of days that I have received news that a round of the Australian Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants have gone into my electorate. There were two councils affected in the 2019-20 season. There was a very significant effect down on lower Yorke Peninsula where about 5,000 hectares were burnt out. Eleven properties were damaged and about seven houses were...”
- Statements by Members: Flint, Ms Nicolle (16 Feb 2022)
“This morning the House witnessed a valedictory from a highly talented, progressive young woman, my friend and fellow Whip, member for Boothby, Nicolle Flint. Nicolle will be remembered for the many things she's done in this place over the last six years, perhaps most notably for her campaign on endometriosis, which has now established a national action plan. Nicolle has been a strong and...”
- Bills: Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Pension Loans Scheme Enhancements) Bill 2021; Second Reading (14 Feb 2022)
“I rise to speak on the Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (Pension Loans Scheme Enhancements) Bill 2021. I totally reject the amendment put forward by the previous member, which frames the government as having failed badly on pensioners and older people in Australia. I reject that entirely, but I think this bill is a good move. It addresses some of those great problems, those...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Rowan Ramsey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 541 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)