This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Constituency Statements: Bonner Electorate: Carmichael Park (1 Dec 2022)
“Earlier this year, devastating floods hit many Queensland communities hard, including in my electorate of Bonner. During the floods, my team and I were out in the community delivering sandbags, removing equipment from local sporting clubs and checking in on local residents during this very uncertain time. It was heartbreaking to see the impact of the floods on family homes, businesses and...”
- Statements by Members: Bonner Seniors Expo (30 Nov 2022)
“The 2022 Bonner Seniors Expo was a massive success, with almost 400 Bonner senior residents through the door. It was fantastic to have this event back in person for the first time since the easing of national COVID restrictions. The Bonner Seniors Expo provides local businesses, aged-care groups, community groups and government organisations the opportunity to connect with local seniors. When...”
- Bills: National Anti-Corruption Commission Bill 2022, National Anti-Corruption Commission (Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Bill 2022; Second Reading (23 Nov 2022)
“I thank the honourable member for Werriwa. The question now is that the amendments be disagreed to, and I call the honourable member for Herbert.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ross Vasta speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 376 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)