This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Ross Vasta MP
- Liberal Party Representative for Bonner
- Entered House of Representatives on 9 October 2004 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Ross Vasta speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Questions without Notice: Superannuation (9 Mar 2023)
“My question is to the Assistant Treasurer and concerns the government's new super tax. If an Australian who owns an asset through his or her superannuation fund receives a tax bill because of an unrealised gain in one year but this asset is subsequently revalued resulting in a loss, will that Australian be eligible for a refund of the tax paid?”
- Bills: National Reconstruction Fund Corporation Bill 2022; Second Reading (8 Mar 2023)
“The question is that this bill be now read a second time. There being more than one voice calling for a division, in accordance with standing order 133 the division is deferred until the first opportunity the next sitting day. Debate adjourned.”
- Statements by Members: Auger, Mr David (6 Mar 2023)
“I'm sad to inform the House of the passing of a veritable giant of the shooting industry, Mr David Auger. David was a larger-than-life character. A person to always speak his mind, David was brutally honest. We often joked that he was a great salesman but would make a terrible politician. Born in the UK, David emigrated to Australia when he was 19. He brought his spirit and energy with him,...”
More of Ross Vasta's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 debates in the last year — average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Ross Vasta speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 376 times in debates — above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)