This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii and Accession of His Majesty King Charles Iii: Address (23 Sep 2022)
“I rise today on behalf of the people of O'Connor to pay our respects and offer our condolences on the passing of the Queen, Elizabeth II, after 70 years of rule, and to convey the overwhelming feelings of gratitude and respect that have been expressed by my constituents over the last two weeks. It's fitting today that we recognise and honour a life defined by extraordinary and selfless...”
- Statements by Members: Goode, Councillor Alison (5 Sep 2022)
“I rise today to pay tribute to Councillor Alison Goode, the inaugural mayor of the City of Albany, who passed away last week. In the late 1990s the rural shire of Albany merged with the historic town that surrounded it to become the most populous city in my electorate. Alison, who had been deputy president of the shire, was one of seven candidates who ran to become the mayor of the city. She...”
- Statements by Members: Outback Highway Development Council (5 Sep 2022)
“I rise today to congratulate the Outback Highway Development Council on the 25th anniversary of successfully lobbying to create the Outback Way, Australia's longest shortcut. Twenty-five years ago, Pat Hill, President of the Shire of Laverton in the northern Goldfields of O'Connor, moved a motion at the Australian Local Government Association conference calling for the sealing of the 2,700...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Rick Wilson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 273 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)