This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Phillip Thompson voted on key issues since 2006:
- Phillip Thompson has not voted enough in this parliament to have any scores.
Read about how the voting record is decided.
No data to display yet.
- Matters of Public Importance: Indigenous Affairs (4 Jul 2019)
“I acknowledge the Minister for Indigenous Australians and the shadow minister. Minister, I look forward to working with you, and so does my family, who you've met today. My mother-in-law, Florence Burns, was born on Palm Island. My wife is a proud Aboriginal woman. My one-year-old daughter is an Aboriginal Australian. This MPI is personal and close to my heart. One of the single biggest...”
- Questions without Notice: Defence Personnel (4 Jul 2019)
“My question is to the Minister for Veterans' Affairs and defence personnel. Will the minister update the House on steps the government is taking to prevent suicide and improve mental health of our Australian Defence Force and veteran community?”
- Governor-General's Speech: (4 Jul 2019)
“I move: That the Address be agreed to. It is a tremendous honour to stand before the 46th Parliament as a representative for the people of Herbert—Townsville—to speak for the first time in this chamber. I would like to start by acknowledging our current and former Defence Force members, our brothers who have paid the ultimate sacrifice on operations in service to this nation and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Phillip Thompson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)