This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Questions without Notice: Natural Disasters (11 Sep 2019)
“My question is to the Prime Minister. Will the Prime Minister update the House on how the Morrison government has been providing assistance to communities in North Queensland dealing with the effects of damaging floods and on what communities in other areas of the country now affected by bushfires can expect in support?”
- Private Members' Business: Defence Industry (9 Sep 2019)
“I move: That this House: (1) notes the important role Australian small business has in the future of our national and economic security through its integral role in our defence industry; (2) recognises the defence industry's potential for growth in electoral divisions like Herbert and other regional electoral divisions across Australia; (3) supports opportunities to maximise the participation...”
- Statements by Members: Queensland Government (9 Sep 2019)
“I stand today to let everyone know of the circus that just came to Townsville. It's called the Queensland state parliament. They came to Townsville in force and it was an absolute rabble. I have never seen more rabble than the Queensland state Labor government. They do not care about the north. You could tell by what they did when they came to Townsville. They cancelled meetings. They didn't...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Phillip Thompson speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 6 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)