This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Peter Hendy, former Representative
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Committees: Public Works Committee; Approval of Work (5 May 2016)
“I move: That, in accordance with the provisions of the Public Works Committee Act 1969, it is expedient to carry out the following proposed work which was referred to the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works and on which the committee has duly reported to Parliament: AIR 5428 Phase 1 - Pilot Training System Facilities Project. I will not speak to this motion or the other five, in...”
- Adjournment: (3 May 2016)
“I move: That the House do now adjourn. Question agreed to. House adjourned at 20:10”
- Bills: Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 1) 2016-2017; Second Reading (3 May 2016)
“I move: That this bill be now read a second time. The purpose of Appropriation (Parliamentary Departments) Bill (No. 1) 2016-2017 is to provide the balance of 2016-17 annual appropriation funding for the operations of the Department of the Senate, the Department of the House of Representatives, the Department of Parliamentary Services and the Parliamentary Budget Office. This bill seeks...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 debates in the last year — below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 101 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)