This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Peter Dutton MP
- Liberal Party Representative for Dickson
- Leader of the Opposition (since 5 Jun 2022)
- Entered House of Representatives on 10 November 2001 — Federal election
- Email me whenever Peter Dutton speaks (no more than once per day)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Questions to the Speaker: Question Time (22 Mar 2023)
“You tried to stop the deportation laws.”
- Questions without Notice: Consumer Confidence (22 Mar 2023)
“When are you going to apologise?”
- Questions without Notice: Growing Regions Program (22 Mar 2023)
“Mr Speaker, on relevance. Firstly, thank you for allowing this minister to speak. It's a great insight.”
More of Peter Dutton's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 108 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 4 comments on this Representative's speeches — well above average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Peter Dutton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 829 times in debates — well above average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)