This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
- Statements by Members: Climate Change (8 Sep 2022)
“This week I received an email from Sandy Khaloa, who is a student at Carrum Downs Secondary College in my electorate. She's in year 7. Sandy sent a very long email about climate change, and I can't read all of it out but part of what she said is that: For years people have been saying, "if we want to save our planet, we must stop producing greenhouse gases," yet here we are today …...”
- Adjournment: Health Care (8 Sep 2022)
“Universal access to health care is something that Australia and Australians have been proud of for many, many decades, but no-one can deny that that important principle is under extreme stress in our country right now—stress which predates the pandemic but was exacerbated by it and which requires both systemic and localised interventions. I'm very proud to be part of a federal Labor...”
- Constituency Statements: Dunkley Electorate: Local Sporting Champions Program (8 Sep 2022)
“Everyone in my community knows that I am an unapologetic sports tragic and a huge advocate for the benefits and opportunities that being involved in sport, on and off the field, can bring all of us, but particularly young people. So one of the great pleasures and privileges of being the member for Dunkley is being able to assist young people with Local Sporting Champions grants. Last week I...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Peta Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 193 times in debates — average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)