This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Strengthening Corporate and Financial Sector Penalties) Bill 2018; Consideration in Detail (28 Nov 2018)
“I would like to endorse the comments of the member for Kennedy, when it comes to the lessons to be learnt from Labor's very effective management during the global financial crisis. I think some of the member for Kennedy's words should be listened to very carefully by every member of this place. Simply, Labor's amendments meet the expectations of the Australian people. They send a clear...”
- Private Members' Business: White Ribbon Day (26 Nov 2018)
“I commend the member for Lindsay for bringing this motion before the House. Of course, she shouldn't have to. Today, I stand in solidarity with her and with all survivors. White Ribbon Day was on 23 November. On that day, I joined hundreds of Western Australians marching for the 28th Annual Silent Domestic Violence Memorial March through the streets of Perth. While marching in silence through...”
- Bills: Treasury Laws Amendment (Making Sure Every State and Territory Gets Their Fair Share of GST) Bill 2018; Second Reading (23 Oct 2018)
“To stand in this place and provide a fair go for Western Australia is an honour. Too often, Western Australians feel like they are the forgotten state of the Commonwealth. When it came to the distribution of the goods and services tax that Western Australians pay, that was definitely true. Today, the parliament is recognising Western Australia. The parliament is recognising the tax that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Patrick Gorman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)