This data was produced by OpenAustralia from a variety of sources.
Voting record (from They Vote For You)
How Patrick Gorman voted on key issues since 2006:
- Voted very strongly for increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management. votes
- Has never voted on decreasing availability of welfare payments. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party in this parliament.
- Adjournment: Education (14 Feb 2019)
“I spoke in this place an hour ago about love. One of the things I love is investing in education, and I also like talking about delivering a fair go for Australia. Every Friday, I start a conversation with my community called Fair Go Friday, where we talk about important policy issues where we want to make sure that Australians are getting a fair go. When it comes to giving a fair go to...”
- Constituency Statements: Perth Electorate (14 Feb 2019)
“As I rise, millions of couples across Australia are celebrating a day dedicated entirely to love. I spoke in my first speech about love, and I said that the work of the parliament is about love. On Valentine's Day, here is my valentine to the people of Perth: Labor is red The Liberals are blue To the people of Perth Here's my vision for you Where we live is the best There's no city like Perth...”
- Matters of Public Importance: Economy (13 Feb 2019)
“Yes—sorry. The member for Moore personally escorted business people to lobster businesses that pay his business a commission and he failed to disclose these on his register. He conceded he acted inappropriately, but he sits on the Privileges Committee. Is he a rule breaker or is he a rule maker? How can someone, with the oversight of the Privileges Committee, continue to behave like...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, Representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Representatives.
- People have made 0 comments on this Representative's speeches — below average amongst Representatives.
- This Representative's speeches are understandable to an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this Representative speaks — email me whenever Patrick Gorman speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 13 times in debates — well below average amongst Representatives. (Why is this here?)